Are you interested in starting ICICI Securities franchise/ broker at your location in India? If YES, read this opportunity review post and learn cost, investment and how to apply for ICICI Securities franchise business.
Overall Rating[yasr_overall_rating size=”medium”]
ICICI Securities Limited is one of the largest integrated securities firm offering services in investment banking, institutional & retail broking and financial product distribution businesses
Products of ICICI Securities
ICICI Securities is the member of NSE & BSE and registered as Broker. It provides business opportunity to entrepreneurs by registering them as Sub-Brokers / Authorised Person. The company provides trading terminals through which the Sub-broker can offer a range of financial products like Equities, Derivatives, Currency Derivatives, IPO, MF, Bonds, Fixed Deposits etc.
The company also provides trading terminals through which the Sub-broker can offer a range of financial products like Equities, Derivatives, Currency Derivatives, IPO, MF, Bonds, Fixed Deposits etc.
- Sub-Brokers / Authorised Person acts as a business catalyst for ICICI Securities
- Acquire, develop & nurture clients
- Sub-Brokers / Authorised Person to register clients with the company
- All products/ services/ features of ICICI Securities made available to clients through sub-broker
- Client places all orders/ transactions through Sub-Brokers / Authorised Person on the company platform
- All settlement risk owned by the company
- Sub-Brokers / Authorised Person need not maintain any back-office
You can also join ICICI Securities as an investment associate.
As an Investment Advisor, you can sell a range of financial products like IPO, MF, Bonds, Fixed Deposits, etc. to their set of customers. In addition, one can also sell asset products like Home Loans, Education Loans, etc. to the customers.
Eligibility Criteria to Associate with ICICI Securities
- Knowledge & exposure to financial markets over the last 3 years
- Educational Qualification – Min 10+2 passed for Sub broker and Min 10th for Authorised Person
- Minimum age 21 years for Sub-brokers and 20 years for Authorised Person whilst submission of application
- Ability to leverage on local relationship & develop business
- Possesses prescribed minimum Infrastructure with good connectivity
How to Apply
Visit official page of ICICI Securities and find http://content.icicidirect.com/idirectcontent/Home/Businesspartner.aspx. You will find a form ” Become our Partner”. Fill the form as instructed and send. You will find four options to apply. The four options are Sub-Broker, Authorized Person, Independent Financial Advisor, Investment Advisor. Select the one which you feel would be the best option for you. If shortlisted company officials will call you for further discussions.