Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Do you want to apply for Reliance Jio franchise/distributorship/ retailer? Find here details of different partnerships offered by the company for different products like Sim, DTH, Handsets, etc.
Reliance Jio offers a unique combination of telecom, high-speed data, digital commerce, media, and payment services.
Jio is now present in all of the 29 states of India, with a strong presence in nearly 18,000 cities and towns along with over one lakh villages. By the end of the year, Jio will be available to a minimum 80 % of India’s population.
Reliance Jio is the first 4G broadband wireless operator to achieve wireless coverage far in excess of the rollout obligation as per its license conditions. They have also deployed a network of nearly 250,000 route kilometers of fiber optics, thereby creating a future-proof digital backbone across India.
Reliance Jio Offers partnership to eligible candidates mainly in three categories. They are distributorship, preferred retailers, and retailers. Find below, the requirements of partnering with Reliance Jio.
How to Become a Reliance Jio Franchise
- For becoming Jio distributor the party should be currently doing distribution business with the renowned brand and should have the adequate infrastructure for doing business with JIO
- The interested firm should have the desired level of infrastructure and finances for doing business with JIO
- The distributor should have the desired equity in the market and should have a good relationship with the retailers
- The local sales team should approve the distributor as per the onboarding norms of RDS/distributor
How to Become a Reliance Jio Preferred Retailer
- Any outlet can become a Preferred Retailers which is selling device or connectivity, this outlet should be top selling Retailers in a Town / JC / locality who will like to provide complete smartphone solution and service to their customers.
- The retail outlet should have physical space for a transaction with the consumer and should be willing to do JIO business
- These key retail stores should be destinations stores for the towns/cities for the consumer and should have a good loyal base of consumers with enhanced engagement levels.
- To become Preferred retailer the retailer should get in touch with the respective JC Manager
- Preferred retailer while dealing with the brand should adhere to the various government statutory requirement as applicable.
How to Become A Reliance Jio Retailer
- Any outlet dealing with smartphone and connectivity business will qualify and can become a retailer dealing with Jio business
- To become a retailer he/she should stock and sell a bouquet of products & services as per the consumer and brand requirement
- The retail outlet should be on board as a retailer and should have a valid PRM code/retailer code to do the transaction with the brand
- The retail outlet should have physical space for a transaction with consumer and should be willing to do JIO business
- To become retailer the retailer should follow the guidelines laid down by the brand in terms of trade/business as per applicable to the retailer
- While dealing with the brand the retailer should adhere to the various government statutory requirement as applicable.
- The retail outlet needs to contact the JC Manager for enrolling as a Retailer.
Investment Required to Start a Reliance Jio Franchise/ Distributor/Retailer
The expected Investment to be a partner of Reliance Jio would be a minimum of Rs 3 Lac – 5 Lacs. A minimum of 250 Sq. ft of floor area is a must to start this business.
Where to Contact for Reliance Jio Franchise
RELIANCE JIO INFOCOMM LTD.
RCP (TC 23 ), Phase 4 B-Block,
Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai, 400701
Also Check: Reliance Mobile Store Franchise Business
Reliance Jio DTH Franchise Details
Jio DTH Customer Care for above numbers is available for users from States such as Andhra Pradesh (AP), Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha (Orissa), Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu (TN), Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh (UP East & UP West), Uttarakhand, West Bengal(WB).
Also, Jio DTH Franchise is available for users from major cities such as:
Agra, Ahmedabad, Alappuzha, Alwar, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bharatpur,, Bhavnagar, Bhikaner, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Bodh Gaya, Calangute, Chandigarh, Chennai, Chittaurgarh, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dalhousie, Dehradun, Delhi, Diu-Island, Ernakulam, Faridabad, Gaya, Gangtok, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Haridwar, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jalandhar, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Junagadh, Kanpur, Kanyakumari, Khajuraho, Khandala, Kochi, Kodaikanal, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Kovalam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Manali, Mangalore, Margao, Mathura, Mountabu, Mumbai, Mussoorie, Mysore, Manali, Nagpur, Nainital, Noida, Ooty, Orchha, Panaji, Patna, Pondicherry, Porbandar, Portblair, Pune, Puri, Pushkar, Rajkot, Rameswaram, Ranchi, Sanchi, Secunderabad, Shimla, Surat, Thanjavur, Thiruchchirapalli, Thrissur, Tirumala, Udaipur, Vadodra, Varanasi, Vasco-Da-Gama, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
If you are interested in Reliance Jio DTH Franchise, check out an application and contact Number in Each State. The Application for Jio DTH Franchise can be made online. You can also submit the application form at local Reliance branch office.