Do you want to start Reliance Mobile Store franchise business at your locality in India? Read this article to learn why and how to apply for Reliance Mobile Store franchise including cost, investment, contact details.
Reliance Group needs no introduction to Indians. The largest business conglomerate in India at present. With the advent of Reliance Jio, Reliance is headed to be one of the major players in the large Mobile sector of India.
Why you Should Consider Applying for Mobile Store Franchise Business Opportunity
The Reliance Mobile Store franchise is a low investment business opportunity. It also promises high ROI model. The franchise will be able you to promote and sell Reliance mobile and data services along with handsets, data dongles, and accessories on 3G and 4G platforms.
The Reliance franchise model has evolved over the past 15 years. At present Reliance is all set to be the trendsetter in telecom sales and service in the Indian market. They are now rapidly expanding across all localities in the country in our journey towards leadership in telecom retail.
Some of the advantages a Reliance mobile store franchise will enjoy are the following:
- Be a part of India’s leading telecom chain
- Low capital investment
- Amongst the best ROI in the industry
- Widest range of telecom products across GSM and 3G,4G platforms that offer VALUE to customers for voice and data services, handsets and devices.
- Earn by selling products and services, recharges, bill collection and customer service.
- Robust CRM system
- Established branding guidelines ensure instant recognition and brand recall
- You will be a partner of India’s leading Telecom Brand.
The Reliance Mobile Store franchise model is successful with over 1500 partners already signed up.
Reliance Mobile Store Franchise Requirement Details
- Minimum 150 SQ. ft. of area in a prime location (ground floor) owned or rented by the applicant.
- Investment in furniture, fixtures, civil and IT equipment of Rs. 300,000 – 500,000 /-
- One-time refundable deposit of Rs. 75,000, Rs. 50,000 or Rs. 15,000 depending on city
- Working capital of Rs. 200,000
- Employment of three store staff
Previous experience in telecom industry will be an advantage.
How to Apply for Reliance Mobile Store Business Opportunity
Go to http://www.rcom.co.in/Rcom/personal/storelocator/storelocator_franchisee.html. You will find a form in the middle. You just need to fill it up and send. Company officials will call you if shortlisted for further discussions.