Starting a tuition center is arguably one of the best options for people looking to start a business from home. Tutoring business in India is the most popular home based business opportunity. Here in this post, you will find information on how to start a tutoring or coaching business and list of business opportunities.
How to Start Tutoring Business
- Firstly you need to decide on the subjects you are going to coach students. If you are a specialized on a specific subject and want to teach that subject only you don’t need to hire teachers. However, if you want to teach varieties of subjects you need to make a plan and hire teachers on those subjects.
- Fix remuneration for the teachers. You can remunerate teachers on an hourly basis, on a class basis, or on a monthly basis. You also need to fix tuition fees that you are going to charge towards students.
- Assign a room for providing tuition. Make necessary arrangements so that the room or space remain distraction-free. The room should be protected from TVs, street noises, and your family members.
- Provide comfortable chairs to the students. Keep necessary stationary items and make them readily available for teachers and students.
- check with local building authorities whether you need special municipal permits to set up your tuition center.
- Promote your center aggressively to your potential customers.
The other way of starting a tutoring business is buying a franchise of a reputed brand. Buying a franchise is a good option for people looking for readymade course materials and want to work with an already popular coaching brand.
You can check with companies like British Institutes, EduCADD, The Scholars’ Hub, IBT Institute, etc who provide franchise opportunities in India.
You can also read my post, Top 10 Education Franchise Business Opportunities in India , where I have listed down top most popular and profitable franchise opportunities at present in India.
Hope this post will inspire you in considering in starting a tutoring business from your locality. If you are looking for more information on buying franchise of an education-related business, you can contact me HERE
Latest posts by 99Franchise Desk (see all)
- How to Start ICICI Securities Franchise as Sub-Broker/ Investment Associate - January 17, 2017
- How to Start Samsung Smartphones Retail Franchise / Distributorship – Opportunity Review - December 29, 2016
- Haldirams Franchise Business Opportunity Review - December 1, 2016