Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Do you want to open a Kidzee Play School franchise business at your location in India? If YES, find here a review post with cost, investment and how to apply for a Kidzee play school franchise business.
Kidzee playschool is part of one of the leading education organizations in India, Zee Learn Ltd. Kidzee is backed up by a powerful brand – Zee Network and Essel group. With years of experience in the preschool industry, Kidzee has nurtured more than 5,00,000 children throughout India. Kidzee has over 1500+ centers in over 550+ cities and is the most successful preschool chain in Asia.
Why You Should Consider applying for Kidzee Play School Franchise
Kidzee is the pioneer and leader in early childhood care & education training sector. Kidzee has set unparalleled standards in the CDE (Child Development & Education) space. With years of dedicated research done by its Child Development Experts, Kidzee has developed the best-in-class child-centric learning methodology called iLLUME.
- A proven business model that has delivered a robust ROI for our Franchisee.
- Supports in enrolments via marketing
- Provides time-tested books, publications, and other learning resources
- Assistance in developing infrastructure and designing interiors
- Continuous updates on current educational developments
- Dedicated key accounts manager at your disposal to get resolution for all your queries
Investments for Starting Kidzee Franchisee
Kidzee school franchise is a low-cost franchise opportunity. Approximately, you need an investment of around 5-10 lacs to start Kidzee school franchise. Other than the investment you need to have around 2500 sq ft of floor space though it depends on location. Kidzee provides exclusive territorial rights and field assistance to start the business.
What You need to Start Kidzee Franchisee
- The franchisee should have minimum 2000 – 3000 sq.ft carpet area in a residential location in the city. Preferably independent villa or bungalow (On ground floor) with separate boundary wall along with outdoor play area.
- NOC from society for running a preschool.
- One time initial investment will be in the range of INR.12,00,000/- to INR.15,00,000/- The initial investment would be towards ambiance and equipment costs and would include the startup franchise.
- Please also note that the initial investment is dependent on the model of the Pre-School and could vary based on location and other factors.
- All franchisees will undergo an extensive training program on the business strategies for owning and operating a successful Pre-School. In addition to these franchises and their staff members will receive initial and continuous training for the Kidzee curriculum and the delivery method.
- Franchisee will have to invest in capital and working capital for this project.
How to Apply & Contact Details
Apply for the franchise in prescribed format in the official site of Kidzee. Detailed manuals for franchises are available at Kidzeefranchiseesoffices. The franchise training is also done at the regional offices of Kidzee. You can send your franchise inquiry in the linked prescribed contact form.
Kidzee School Franchise is a good option for individuals looking for a preschool educational franchise opportunity. Analyze and decide whether this business opportunity fits you as per your skills, experience, interest, and knowledge.