Are you interested in starting Makeup India Franchise Business? If yes, read this review to learn more why and how to start this beauty parlour business in your locality.
Makeup India by Shweta Sachani is a revolutionary franchise chain in the makeup industry. These makeup studios offering cutting edge makeup services and products to its customers across India. Makeup India is a sister concern of Appin Group with over a decade of experience in franchising, security, defence and financial business. it is founded by Shweta Sachani, a member of family run business Appin.
The company was started by Shweta due to her deep passion in making every woman look beautiful. After gathering expertise from international fashion capitals like Milan, London she started the venture. After studying in IIM Kolkata, she decided to pursue her passion and started the franchise chain to cover the gap in India when it comes to best makeup products, makeup skills.
Key Reasons Why You Should Apply for Makeup India Franchise
- Be a part of fast growing retail makeup brand with an innovative business model.
- Unique business model with both services and products revenue
- Higher profit margins as Makeup India is a direct importer/manufacturer of makeup products
- High-end marketing support with certified product training from artist with global experience in Milan, London
- High-end setup supports such as designs, training, hiring of staff by team with global experience
What Franchisee Gets from Makeup India
- Detailed operating manuals for franchise
- Franchisee training is done at Delhi
- Expert assistance is there in setting up franchisee
- Present IT system to be included in franchise
|Area Requirement||300 Sqft|
|Total Investment||Rupees 2 – 5 Lakh|
How to Apply for Makeup India Franchise
You can directly contact their head office at the following address:
902, D Mall,
Netaji Subhash Place,
You can also apply online for applying makeup India franchise by visiting their company website page http://makeupindia.in/franchise/ and fill the details as instructed. The company officials will contact you if shortlisted.