Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Do you want to start Sreeleathers franchise business in India? This opportunity review post includes a detailed ‘how to apply’ guide with company profile investment, profit and contact details. Also, we include here the benefits of Sreeleathers franchise and supports you will get as a franchise partner from the company.
Currently, Sreeleathers is a renowned name in the leather industry. The company manufactures, distributes and sells a wide range of leather items including shoes, sandals, bags, belts, purse, wallet etc. It is a Kolkata-based company. Today, Sreeleathers caters to public demand not only with the widest range of shoes but also with allied products and accessories.
Sreeleathers Company Profile
- Name of the Company: SREELEATHERS LIMITED
- Registered Office 6, Tottee Lane, P.S. Taltalla, Kolkata – 700 016
Tele: 033 – 2286 1510
Fax: 033 – 2217 6468
- Showroom Address: 6/1, Sudder Street, Kolkata-700 016
- The promoter of the Company: Mr. Satyabrata Dey
- Board of Directors: Mr. Satyabrata Dey – Managing Director
Ms. Rochita Dey – Director
Mr. Kali Das Sarkar – Independent Director
Mr. Anil Chandra Bera – Independent Director
Smt. Sadhana Adhikari – Independent Director
Mr. Sujay Bhattacherjee – C.F.O
- Company Secretary & Compliance officer Mr. Bijoy Kumar Roy
Tele: 033 – 2286 1506
- E-mail ID for investor Grievances email@example.com
- RTA: Niche Technologies (P) Ltd
D – 511, Bagree Market
71, B.R.B.B Basu Road
Tele: 033 – 2235 7270/7271
- Company’s Business: The company is engaged in the business of dealing in all kinds of footwear and leather accessories. It is also engaged as a retailer and wholesaler of footwear and leather articles. The Company has around 30 retail outlets (including outlets owned by franchise), spread over 9 states including West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand etc.
(According to the data available on the Sreeleathers official website).
Sreeleathers Brand History
Almost a century back, Late Suresh Chandra Day started the brand Sreeleathers. He was a freedom fighter and an active participant of the Jalalabad incident in 1930 to attack British capitalism and strive for self-reliance.
That time, shoes were a luxury which only the Englishmen and the pro-Britishers could afford. It was a not basic amenity that the middle and the lower-middle class could think of. Mr. Day had a dream to make durable and decent shoes that every Indian can afford for regular use.
He founded a small and humble organization Sreeleathers in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. He followed a simple principle “World Class, Right Price”. With this motto, the company has steadily established itself in the national as well as international markets.
Benefits and Advantages of Starting Sreeleathers Franchise
There are several advantages of buying Sreeleathers franchise over initiating your own brand and even buying other leather franchise. Let’s have a brief look.
- Currently, Sreeleathers is a leader in Eastern India, gradually landing it an international dimension.
- When you open a Sreeleathers store, you don’t need to think about the business plan and other nitty-gritty of the business. The business already has plans and procedures in place.
- Buying an established business means immediate cash flow.
- Sreeleathers has a financial history. So, it gives you an idea of what to expect and can make it easier to secure loans and attract investors.
- Sreeleathers provide staff training, interior guidance, and overall marketing support to the partners.
- Finally, as a Sreeleathers franchise partner, you will work with existing customers, contacts, and company goodwill.
Sreeleathers Franchise Criteria – Cost & Profit
Frankly, we didn’t find any specific information about investment in starting Sreeleathers franchise on the official website of the company. However, you must have an estimated investment capacity of Rs 40 to 50 Lac for starting a Sreeleathers store in your area. Also, you must have a commercial retail space of 600 to 1000 Sq.ft at a prominent location in your city.
Generally, the fashion footwear business operates on a high margin system, like any fashion/lifestyle product. Hence, you can expect to 50% of gross margin from selling the shoes.
How to Get a Franchise of Sreeleathers
Sreeleathers doesn’t authorize anybody or any organization to engage dealer or franchise. So, you can only apply on the official website of the company.
First of all, open the URL http://sreeleathers.com/EmailM.php?page_id=4. Fill up the form here. You will need to provide the information like name, subject email etc.
Then you will need to select the query. Here you will get several options. Just select the ‘new dealership’ option. Finally, complete your address including state, city, district, pin code and contact number. And press the submit button. Definitely, you will get a reply if shortlisted.
Also Read: How to Get Asian Paints Dealership in India
Sreeleathers Franchise – Address & Contact Number
3 & 4 Lindsay Street, Kolkata 700087 West Bengal
Contact Number: +91 8420976065
Apart from submitting the form online, you can have a telephonic conversation with the company regarding opening a Sreeleathers franchise unit in your area.